$3.40 will be donated by New Balance to the Susan G. Komen Foundation when you purchase these walking shoes. Great deal, great shoes, great cause…it’s a win, win, win!
Featuring Stride Bar technology to guide your foot
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Stride Bar low-profile medial wedge promotes a smooth transition through the walking gait
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Color: White with Pink & Silver
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2012.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.