Be sure to print the New Kellogg’s and Keebler coupons under the zip code 33033. Just head on over here, click on the “Local Coupons” tab at top, enter zip code 33033 and submit, and then click back on the “Coupons” tab to find these coupons:
- $1/3 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts toaster pastries and/or mini crisps
- $1/2 Keebler Crackers
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Kellogg’s Crispix, and/or Kellogg’s FiberPlus Cereals
Note – These coupons do print with the text “Redeemable at Publix” but they are manufacturer’s coupons and do not have the store logo on them so they should be redeemable anywhere. Check out these deals you can score, valid through 8/18:
Walgreens (Through 8/18):
Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts 8-pack $1.99
Use the new $1/3 Kellogg’s Pop Tarts coupon found here or in the 7/29 RP
Final cost as low as $1.66 each!
Select Kellogg’s Cereal 8.7 to 13.7 oz. – $1.99
Use the new $1/2 select Kellogg’s cereals coupon found here
Use the various $0.70/1 and/or $1/2 select Kellogg’s cereal coupons found in the 7/8 or 8/5 RP
Final cost as low as $1.29!
Rite Aid (Through 8/18):
Kellogg’s Special K, Smart Start, or Fiber Plus Cereals 2/$5
Use the new $1/2 Fiber Plus coupon found here
Or the $1/2 Smart Start coupon found here
Get a $1 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost $1.50 each!
MORE GREAT COUPONS:
- Hormel and Ziploc Coupon *PLUS DEAL Scenario!
- Joy Ice Cream Cone $0.55/1 Printable Coupon *PLUS CVS DEAL
- *HOT* $0.70/1 Pop Tarts Coupon!!!
- Hormel Natural Choice Meat $0.50/1 Printable Coupon
- Oral B Kids Toothbrushes ONLY $0.79/Each!!!
- Men’s Nivea Shave Products ONLY $1.50 *REGULAR $6
Thanks, Midwest Coupon Clippers