Facebook: Making it hard to find your favorite blogs – Let’s fix this…With Easy, one-time steps.
Frugal Living and Having Fun needs your help! As a Thank you, I am giving away a $100 Amazon Gift Card to one reader of Frugal Living and Having Fun that participates in the action needed to help Frugal Living and Having Fun..
Facebook has gone through many changes since January 1, 2012. So much so, that readers that follow Frugal Living and Having Fun are not seeing all of the many great deals that are posted on Facebook. Facebook has chosen to hold back showing all post to all readers. BUT, we have the tools to fix this, and help get the deals back into your hands. “Please Share this deal with your Facebook Friends”!
Like, Share or Comment on posts of interest to you from Frugal Living and Having Fun. This part is huge. With the new changes on Facebook, the more you “LIKE” posts you enjoy, the more you will see similar posts posted by Frugal Living and Having Fun. From everything I have read and seen, the MORE you interact with a page, the more you will see their posts in your Facebook Feed. If you do not interact with the site, such as “Liking” “Sharing” and “Commenting”, you will be dropped from seeing that page all together. (So PLEASE interact!!) We love to hear from you, and it will keep you connected with Frugal Living and Having Fun.
It is also very helpful to me to “LIKE” the posts on my website. Your “LIKES” will show me the type of deals, freebies, samples, coupons and retail deal you enjoy. Such as this giveaway for a $50 Walmart Gift Card. I saw that 1.5K readers liked this giveaway post, therefore, I will be sure to post more giveaways!
Seeing “Current” Post!
To see current post: At the top of the Newsfeed section, it is best to use the right drop down screen on this section to place the feeds in the order of most recent. This allows you to not miss any new giveaways or deals!
We’re almost done, hang in there – it’s worth it!
Step 4: MOST IMPORTANT
Creating a friend or interest link on FaceBook.
Go to your friends list on the left side of your Facebook page. On the right of the Friends heading should appear the word MORE when you go to that area. You can do this in the INTEREST section if you prefer – same effect. Whichever you decide to you, next click on MORE and then click on CREATE LIST .
Give the list a name like Favorite Blogs or Frugal Living, don’t add friends until the next screen. Now hit Create.
Click Add friends and then Pages . (You can do this with friends if you want to make a special grouping of certain friends and view their postings. Either way though, for Frugal Living you should use Pages.) If you do not see Frugal Living and Having Fun, start typing the name in the space and it should appear. If the Frugal Living Logo does not have a check on it, click on it now.
If you did this correctly, you should now see under the Friends List
That’s It. With a few simple steps you will be able to see all of your favorite deals in your feed from Frugal Living and Having Fun! THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS …IT’S VERY HELPFUL TO The Success and Fun of Frugal Living and Having Fun.
As a Thank You for taking the time to read this. I would like to give one reader a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
Here is how to enter! (Leave a comment below letting me know what you do to follow FLAHF.)
Once you have read the above, and added Frugal Living and Having Fun to your “Interest Groups” You may do “ANY” of the following to enter this $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway:
1. Follow Frugal Living and Having Fun on Google + Plus. (This is just like Facebook without the drama.) I actually love it. It is simple to follow and use. I post all my deals on Google + Plus just as I do on Facebook.
2. Book Mark Frugal Living and Having Fun. Book Marking is an easy way to stay connected with FLHF at a moments notice. Simple Bookmark http://www.frugallivingandhavingfun.com and you will have instant access to the newest post daily.
3. Sign-up to receive My Free Daily Newsletter from Frugal Living and Having Fun. This allows you to view the deals when it is convenient to you. This is a FANTASTIC option, even if you do the all the rest. This allows you to see it all at a glance, without “HUNTING” for a deal you saw earlier in the day.
4. Follow me on Twitter. If you are a Twitter Junkie, join the 6,000 Plus readers that follow FLAHF on Twitter. Every deal is posted on Twitter.
5. Follow me in Google Feed. Google RSS Feed is another nice, simple way to follow sites you enjoy. Just scroll through all the deal in one easy location with no clutter or hoops to jump through.
This giveaway begins NOW, and will end in (2) weeks. Sunday, June 17th at mid-night.
PLEASE SHARE this will “ALL” your friends on Facebook. It is imperative to the success of Frugal Living and Having Fun that you share this information. Readers are not seeing my post.