Recipe from Megan’s Munchies!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
2. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Pour the batter in the loaf pan.
5. Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5-10 minutes. Carefully loosen cake from pan. Invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
6. Heat a cup of the frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and drizzle over top of cake. Top with sprinkles.