Banana Walnut Cupcakes
By: JoJo’s Cupcakes
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe, so you will have it when you need it!
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1 Box Banana Instant Pudding Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 8 Oz Sour Cream
- 1 Tsp. Banana Extract
- 1/2 Finely chopped Walnuts (Stir in walnuts after the cupcake batter is beaten)
- Bake Cupcakes at 350 for 21 Mins.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 16 Oz Cream Cheese (always use whipped cream cheese – easier to beat)
- 2 Cups of Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Tsp. of Vanilla (always clear vanilla- ensures the cream cheese to be white)
- 2 tbsp of Whole Milk
- Beat the cream cheese until nice and fluffy.
- Garnish with walnuts on top or around the cupcake (like the picture) and if you like Add a Nilla Wafer for garnish.
These look wonderful!! I am making these for my husband for Father’s Day. He loves Walnuts!
For more great cupcake recipes, check out JoJo’s Cupcakes on Facebook!