Be sure to “PIN” this recipe so you will have it on hand for when you are ready!
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter / Cool Whip Treat ONLY 1 Points+
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 small tub Cool Whip Fat Free
- Hersheys Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
Super Easy Steps:
1) Mix the Cool Whip and Peanut Butter together
2) Spoon into 12 lined cupcake tins
3) Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze
Each cup is worth approx 1 point+
Skip the syrup and save a few calories.
What a wonderful recipe!!! I have been following the Weight Watchers Points Plus program now for a few months and LOVE IT…I have lost 17 pounds already and fell wonderful!!
Recipe Credit: Couponers United