St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes! *With Irish Creme Frosting
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Oil
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Box Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/2 Teaspoon Irish Creme Extract
Spoon Batter into liners and cook at 350 for 21 Minutes. Cook Cupcakes for about 30 Minutes.
Irish Creme Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- 3 Sticks of Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 1 Box of Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Irish Creme Extract
- In Mixer whip 3 sticks of butter until fluffy.
- Add confectioners Sugar 1 cup at a time.
- Add Milk, Salt and Irish Creme Extract
- Whip until frosting is fluffy.
- If frosting is too firm, add a little more milk until it is a nice consistency.
Be creative and make the cupcakes colorful in green and white for St. Patrick’s Day!