1 box Betty Crocker Golden Vanilla Cake Mix
1/2 package Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1/3 cup Canola Oil
1 1/4 cup Water
1 cup crushed Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 container Whipped Vanilla Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare cupcake tins.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
3. Cut refrigerated cookie dough into small chunks and fold into cake mix.
4. Fill cupcake tins 2/3 full and bake for 12-15 minutes.
5. Let cool and top with frosting and cookie crumbs.
Visit Megan’s Munchies for more fun recipes!