1 package of your favorite brownie mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 waffle cones, crushed
1 jar caramel sauce
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on the package. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until top is lightly browned.
- Immediately top with crushed waffle cones, slightly pressing them into cheesecake layer.
- Drizzle caramel topping evenly over the top.
- Cool and enjoy!
Visit Megan’s Munchies for more fun recipes!