Weight Watchers Slow-Cooked Southwest Chicken
6 Servings @ 8 Points Each
- 1- 15 oz. Cands of Black Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- 14oz. Can Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth.
- 14 oz. Cand Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies
- 1lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz. Chunky Salsa (I get the one with Black Beans and Corn from Walmart) – Walmart Brand!
- 1 Cup Frozen Yellow Corn
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 3-Cups cooked whole grain rice
Combine beans, broth, tomatoes, chicken salsa, corn, & seasoning and place in crock-pot. Cover; cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken shreds easily with a fork. Shred Chicken & return to pot, heat through. Divide into 6-servings and serve each over 1/2 cup cooked rice.