I Luv BBW Rewards Club ~ FREE Bath & Body Products!!

by Mary on May 12, 2011

I Luv BBW Rewards Club ~ FREE Bath & Body Products!!

If you would like to sign up for I Luv  BBW Rewards Club, now is the time to sign up!!

Last time they ran this members would simply take their  Membership Card to any Bath and Body Works location on any Thursday of the month, and Bath and Body Works would give away new freebies each month!! It’s simply fantastic!

* As of right now the only way to sign up for the next round is to call the following number: 1-800-395-1001. PRESS  (9-5 EST) or 1-800-756-5005 Let them know that you are interested in signing up for the next I Luv BBW Rewards Club (it’s FREE)! They will take your name, address, etc. and you will be guaranteed to get an invite for the next round once it starts!

Here are examples of what recipients received last time:

~   January: Full Size Antibacterial Hand Soap, PocketBac Antibacterial Gel, PocketBac Holder
~  February: Travel Size Signaute Collection Body Wash, Travel Size Signature Collection Lotion, Travel Size Signature Collection Body Spray
~  March: Two Votive Candles
~  April: True Blue Travel Size Item
~  May: Votive Candle, PocketBac, Travel Size Coconut Signature Collection Item

thanks,SampleFreak

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

TerriAnn May 12, 2011 at 1:37 pm 1

Thanks for the update. I just called and, after being on hold for 10 minutes, they said they are unsure if they are going to continue the program or not. She still took my info though.

Kim May 12, 2011 at 1:53 pm 2

I just hung up myself and she said she is not sure they will have another either. :(

Sharon May 12, 2011 at 2:09 pm 3

I called. Was on hold for about 20 minutes. I was also told there are no plans to continue this program. But the woman I spoke with, told me she could take my name, address and phone # for future programs, etc.

Stella May 12, 2011 at 2:25 pm 4

I just called as well and they wouldn’t say they aren’t continuing this program they just told me that they aren’t signing up new people right now. I’m assuming this would be because they aren’t planning to continue it, but who knows.

Corina May 12, 2011 at 3:48 pm 5

I just called and they said it is incorrect information on the blogs today. They can take my name, address, etc for a future program, but their current one is still going and there is no specific date for the next one, if there will ever be.

Sherry May 12, 2011 at 4:02 pm 6

Hey, Just wanted to let ya know BBW Isn’t taking new members right now! They lady I spoke with said unfortunately misinformation was let out on the internet. =(