This recipe has been converted over for the New Weight Watchers Points Plus Plan.
I will be bringing you a new recipe with the Points Plus Values at least once a week starting today!!
All recipes can be found under “Weight Watchers”
Classic Beef Chili
Adopted for Weight Watchers Points Plus Program
(Serves 8 ) ~ Each Serving = 4 Points Plus Value
- 1-lb Lean ground beef (93% Lean)
- 2 Garlic Cloves – Finely Chopped
- 2 – Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 – Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 – (28oz.) Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 – (15oz.) Can Red Kidney & Beans Rinsed & Drained
- 1 – Sweet Onion Chopped
- 1/4 – Cup Canned Diced Chiles
- 2- Tbsp. Tomato Paste
- Cook beef and garlic in a non-stick skillet until meat is browned. Drain fat.
- Add Chili powder and cumin, stir.
- Add Tomatoes, beans, onions, chilies, and paste all in a slow cooker (Crock pot).
- Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours.